Yesterday I got this picture from Mother
It could only mean one thing.... Baby O was on his way!
Introducing Owen Reese!
Davis has been sooo excited for this little guy and you can definately see it is his face! I would also like to point out the more than kissable cheeks baby O has, I can't wait to meet this little fella!
Maddie is going to be the greatest big sister, she already is to Davis and Payton and Owen will be no excpetion!
Payton has been so excited that there is a going to be a real live baby in her house, that little girl couldn't be more into babies if she tried. She is going to be an excellent big sister/ mini mom!
This little guy is adorable! I know I am slightly biased, but you can not deny he is quite adorable!
WELCOME TO THE WORLD BABY OWEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment