DENVER, DENVER, DENVER! I love DENVER! Mother and I got to spent 4 glorious days with 3 glorious people! Connor, Emily and Zachary were our gracious host and showed us a most excellent time. Everything from fish, sharks,shopping, ghosts and the dragon movie! If you haven't had the chance to go to and see this beautiful city and these wonderful people I suggest you go SOON!
The Denver Zoo
Connor loved every minute of this!
THANKS Denver Reeses!
Next time you go, invite me too.
ReplyDeletelove, love, love the blog. I am going to need a few of those pictures... Thanks for coming to Denver please come back soon. Em
ReplyDeleteThis is random but Connor saw a picture of Jackie Kennedy on the computer and said "that Kelley!" I thought is was pretty funny and I think you should take it as a compliment...
Next time we're there too.
ReplyDelete